- High-performance computing, GPU, Visualization, Cloud platform
- Ms-Ph.D course in Computer Science Engineering, UNIST, Ulsan, Korea (2013.03~ )
- B.S. in Electrical Computer Engineering, UNIST, Ulsan, Korea (2009.03-2013.02)
- Pfister Lab, Graphics Vision & Interaction Group, Harvard University, summer intern, 2012.
- S. Hong, W. Choi, and W. Jeong, “GPU in-memory processing using spark for iterative computation,” 2017 17th IEEE/ACM international symposium on cluster, cloud and grid computing (CCGrid), 2017.
- S. Hong and W. K. Jeong, “A group-ordered fast iterative method for eikonal equations,” IEEE transactions on parallel and distributed systems, vol. 28, iss. 2, pp. 318-331, 2017.
- W. Choi, S. Hong, and W. Jeong, “Vispark: GPU-Accelerated Distributed Visual Computing Using Spark,” SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing (SISC), vol. 38, iss. 5, p. S700-S719, 2016.
- S. Hong and W. Jeong, “A multi-GPU fast iterative method for eikonal equations using on-the-fly adaptive domain decomposition,” Procedia computer science, vol. 80, pp. 190-200, 2016.
- J. Kim, S. Hong, and B. Nam. “A performance study of traversing spatial indexing structures in parallel on GPU.” 2012 IEEE 14th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communication & 2012 IEEE 9th International Conference on Embedded Software and Systems. IEEE, 2012.
Honor / Award
- NAVER PhD Fellowship (2017)